Monday, September 29, 2008

Adios plants

This weekend was rather uneventful. DH and I dug up the plants in the backyard that were covering up our patio. It really does look so much bigger now, not to mention the backyard looks huge since we can see straight out the back now :) Makes me happy. I can't wait to start building a summer kitchen out there! We also bought some fish for DH's new fish tank, and naturally, one of them died almost immediately. Poor DH, he was so bummed. Now he thinks the fish tank is no good and has the last fish in a vase in the living room...

Today was my patient's 88th birthday, and he had no idea. I had to tell him a handfull of times that it was indeed his birthday today, and he was suprised each time. It's so sad

Here's to being half way through with cycle 4!

No comments: