Now I write this posting with one person in mind, he, who we will call B, will immediately know who he is - but that's beside the point... This person is one of the hardest working people I've ever met and although the strive for excellence and never fall short of "just really, really good",B still feels that life is unjust and that he missed the boat of greatness. I'm constantly filled with a volatile mix of frustration and sadness because B never sees that although he may have missed perfection, he has still achieved greatness. Without the pleasure of reaching his goals, B is never satisfied and is usually negative and gloomy. It's a real shame, honestly, to see someone reach so many amazing goals and never get the chance to sit back and enjoy his accomplishments.
So my challenge to you is to stop and take another look at that glass. If there is anything in it, hey, at least it's not empty.


No comments:
Post a Comment