How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants and the same 'ol shirts
Stretch marks? Little ones on my hips, may have more to do with the 15 pounds I gained after my wedding...
Sleep: Sucks more each night
Best moment this week: Feeling baby kick from the outside
Movement: He's more active at night, but nothing predictable, yet
Food cravings: Anything salty, which has lead to me being swollen for the last week
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? It's off the muscle now, but still in
What I miss: Sleeping
What I am looking forward to: Week 24
Weekly Wisdom: Do not spring clean while pregnant, it will kick you in the ass in the morning
Milestones: We're 5 months now!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment