I'm only a week and a half from 2nd tri and low and behold I'm already losing my patience, losing my mind and losing my hips.
Now I know that sounds crazy but I am. Apparently my body is making room for another person and quite frankly (s)he's got a lot of shit. Just when my belly bloat, aka beer belly, started to slim down my hips, aka love handles (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), have started to take on a life of their own.
I hear this means it's a girl. ;)
Not that me and Mr. wouldn't be trilled with either but comeon' how fun are little girls? You know before the puberty and drama?
Either way, Mr. thinks it's funny to "tease" me by asking if the ultrasound tech was sure she didn't miss twins.
Hilarious. Really.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment